Teen Night Out @Natural History
Saturday, October 19, 2019
6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
FREE Event for Students, Ages 13-18
Q?rius, The Coralyn W. Whitney Science Education Center
Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History
On Saturday, October 19, the National Museum of Natural History is throwing its Third Annual Teen Night Out, and this year it’s a throwback to the '80s!
The National Museum of Natural History will be open only to local teens ages 13-18 for this Teen Science Night! There will be free food, exclusive access to the new Fossil Hall, '80s music, a feature film screening, hands-on science stations led by museum scientists, and opportunities to learn more about our Youth Programs. Come in costume, and help us celebrate the best decade of the modern era through the theme of Dance, Dance, Evolution!
- This event is for teens only, ages 13-18, with a valid middle or high school ID. Don’t have a school issued ID? We will also accept government issued IDs, current class schedules (including homeschool courses), or a copy of your last report card.
- Participants ages 13-17 must have the following signed permission slip to participate. Paper copies will also be available at the event check-in table.
- Parents and guardians will receive a coupon good for 15% off their purchase at Teaism Penn Quarter, which can be used during the Teen Night Out!
- We strongly recommend pre-registration for this popular event, but will accept drop-in attendees if space is available. Register here.
- Questions? Contact us at YouthNMNH@si.edu