Smithsonian Science How
Bring a Smithsonian Scientist into your classroom with Smithsonian Science How! Check out the Science How schedule to get started, or preview our formats by watching a program from our video webcast archives.
These free, interactive, live video webcasts take questions from your students while introducing them to science concepts and practices through the lens of Smithsonian research and experts. The shows air live twice each day, and provide opportunities for your students to interact via live polls and Q&A with the scientist.
- Grades 3-8; optimized for students in grades 3-5
- Developed in collaboration with the Smithsonian’s children’s theater, Discovery Theater
- Scientists take your questions
- Complementary teaching resources
- 30 minutes long
- Aligned with national science standards
Click a show's title to get more information and a link to watch.
The season has ended for the 2018-2019 school year.