Natural History Summer Explorations
This free virtual summer program series in 2020 allowed students to explore the world of natural history science in a fun and interactive way! Each week we explored a different natural-science-based theme and provided a suite of daily live webinars, videos, activities, and projects.
Who should participate?
We welcome all levels, but Natural History Summer Explorations are recommended for students entering Grades 3-7 in fall 2020.
What will I do?
- Participate in one live webinar every day
- Learn from museum scientists and educators
- Gain natural history science skills
- Dive deeper into the week's featured content with extension videos, activities, and projects
- July 13-17, 2020: Deep Sea Animal Adaptations
- July 27-31, 2020: Paleo Art - Edge of Extinction
- August 3-7, 2020: ¡Descubre la historia natural! (primarily in Spanish)