Dorothy LippertTribal Liaison, Repatriation
Department / Division
- Claw, Katrina G., Lippert, Dorothy T., Bardill, Jessica, Cordova, Anna, Fox, Keolu, Yracheta, Joseph M., Bader, Alyssa C., Bolnick, Deborah A., Malhi, Ripan S., TallBear, Kimberly, and Garrison, Nanibaa' A. 2018. "Chaco Canyon Dig Unearths Ethical Concerns." Human Biology 89 (3):177–180. https://doi.org/10.13110/humanbiology.89.3.01
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2006. "Building a Bridge to Cross a Thousand Years." American Indian Quarterly 30 (3):431–440.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2006. "Archaeology and Integrity: The World Archaeological Congress as a Resource for Indigenous Communities [Forum}." Archaeologies 2 (2):94–98. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11759-006-0018-x
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2005. "Comment on "Dwelling at the Margins, Action at the Intersection? Feminist and Indigenous Archaeologies, 2005"." Archaeologies 1 (1):63–66.
- Zeder, Melinda A., Buikstra, Jane E., and van der Leeuw, Sander. 2010. "Interdisciplinary Studies in Archaeology." in Voices in American Archaeology, SAA 75th Anniversary Commemorative Volume, edited by Ashmore, W., Mills, B., and Lippert, Dorothy T., 220–269. Washington, DC: SAA.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2007. "Not the End, Not the Middle, But the Beginning: Repatriation as a Transformative Mechanism for Archaeologists and Indigenous Peoples." in Collaboration in Archaeological Practice: Engaging Descendant Communities, edited by Colwell-Chanthaphon, Chip and Ferguson, T. J., 119–130. Lanham, MD: AltaMira Press.
- Wheat Stranahan, P., Lippert, Dorothy T., Van Tuerenhout, D., and Phelps, E. 2007. "New Ways of Looking at the Past: Archaeological Education at the Houston Museum of Natural Science." in Past Meets Present: Archaeologists Partnering with Museum Curators, Teachers and Community Groups, edited by John, H. Jameson and Sherene, Baugher., 127–148. Springer.
- Spignesi, Stephen and Lippert, Dorothy T. 2007. Native American History for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2004. Inventory and Assessment of Human Remains from Nulato, Alaska in the Collections of the National Museum of Natural History. Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. and Bruemmer, B. 2004. Inventory and Assessment of Human Remains from St. Michael Island, Alaska in the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution. Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History.