Dorothy LippertTribal Liaison, Repatriation
Department / Division
- Sholts, Sabrina B. and Lippert, Dorothy T. 2021. "Repatriation and erasing the past." American Journal of Physical Anthropology, https://doi.org/10.1002/ajpa.24400.
- Claw, Katrina G., Lippert, Dorothy T., Bardill, Jessica, Cordova, Anna, Fox, Keolu, Yracheta, Joseph M., Bader, Alyssa C., Bolnick, Deborah A., Malhi, Ripan S., TallBear, Kimberly, and Garrison, Nanibaa' A. 2018. "Chaco Canyon Dig Unearths Ethical Concerns." Human Biology, 89, (3) 177–180. https://doi.org/10.13110/humanbiology.89.3.01.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2007. "Not the End, Not the Middle, But the Beginning: Repatriation as a Transformative Mechanism for Archaeologists and Indigenous Peoples." In Collaboration in Archaeological Practice: Engaging Descendant Communities. Colwell-Chanthaphon, Chip and Ferguson, T. J., editors. 119–130. Lanham, MD: AltaMira Press.
- Spignesi, Stephen and Lippert, Dorothy T. 2007. Native American History for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons.
- Wheat Stranahan, P., Lippert, Dorothy T., Van Tuerenhout, D., and Phelps, E. 2007. "New Ways of Looking at the Past: Archaeological Education at the Houston Museum of Natural Science." In Past Meets Present: Archaeologists Partnering with Museum Curators, Teachers and Community Groups. John, H. Jameson and Sherene, Baugher, editors. 127–148. Springer.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2006. "Building a Bridge to Cross a Thousand Years." American Indian Quarterly, 30, (3) 431–440.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2006. "Archaeology and Integrity: The World Archaeological Congress as a Resource for Indigenous Communities [Forum}." Archaeologies, 2, (2) 94–98. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11759-006-0018-x.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2005. "Comment on "Dwelling at the Margins, Action at the Intersection? Feminist and Indigenous Archaeologies, 2005"." Archaeologies, 1, (1) 63–66.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. 2004. Inventory and Assessment of Human Remains from Nulato, Alaska in the Collections of the National Museum of Natural History. Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History.
- Lippert, Dorothy T. and Bruemmer, B. 2004. Inventory and Assessment of Human Remains from St. Michael Island, Alaska in the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution. Department of Anthropology, National Museum of Natural History.