- See more items in: Q?rius, The Coralyn W. Whitney Science Education Center
- USNM Number: EO401737
- Description: This object is part of the Education and Outreach collection, some of which are in the Q?rius science education center and available to see.
- Notes: Cast of a male modern human right femur. The cast displays the pathology of an unset healed fracture (no medical intervention). The maximum length of the femur is approximately 46 cm long.
- Number of objects in this record: 2
- Record Last Modified: 22 Feb 2021
- Discipline: Anthropology
- Scientific Name: Homo sapiens
- Topic: Education & Outreach
- Is this real?: No, it's a cast.
- Life Stage: Adult
- Material: Plastic
- Sex: Male
- Taxonomy: Animalia, Chordata, Vertebrata, Tetrapoda, Mammalia, Theria, Primates, Hominidae
- Object Type: Education and Outreach collections