Nature’s Best Photography
Windland Smith Rice International Awards
Location: Second Floor. Open until September 2019.
See the world’s natural wonders through a whole new lens.
Named for nature photographer and conservationist Windland Smith Rice, the 23rd annual Nature’s Best Photography Awards exhibition presents breathtaking fine art prints and short videos that highlight the best of nature photography—and our spectacular planet.
From more than 26,000 entries submitted to the 2018 Nature’s Best Photography Windland Smith Rice International Awards, 60 stunning images were selected to showcase the extraordinary work of photographers from around the world. United by their creativity and technical skill with a camera, these artists of all ages and experience levels share their visions of nature to inspire future photographers and conservationists alike.
- The video of manta rays and whale sharks feeding off the coast of Mexico
- A case full of photographic gear showing how cameras have changed over time
- The Grand Prize image of a gorilla mother and infant
- Snap a selfie in front of your favorite landscape or animal.
- Watch a video of nature photographers at work to hear their experiences and see how they got their shots.
- Get inspired to hone your nature photography skills.
[ TOP ]